May 21, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used one of the awesome sentiments from the Layering Leaves stamp set.  I love the font that is used in this stamp set.  This is one of the cards that we made last weekend at the stamping retreat in Wisconsin.


The Inked & Tiled Punch Pack pieces were adhered and then the whole piece was embossed with one of the folders in the 3D Embossing Folders package.  I think this is my most used embossing folder lately!!!  I thought this was a great use of some of the darker patterns of paper in the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper Package.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Boho Blue, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Countryside Inn
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Basics 3D Embossing Folder, Inked & Tiles Punch Pack, 
Misty Moonlight 3D Inner Braid Ribbon, Ombre Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is a cardstock-cutting, baseball-watching kind of day.  Supplies are gathered for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday, but cardstock remains to be cut.  I am hoping to get it cut this morning so that I can stuff envelopes this afternoon during the ball game.
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: