June 10, 2019

Good Morning, Magnolia

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous . . . .that is the only word I can think of for the designer series paper in the Magnolia Suite!!   I think they are all beautiful, but this one is my personal favorite.  The idea for this one comes from a demonstrator named Kylie, that is in Australia.  She has been encouraging people to USE their designer series paper instead of hoarding it and I have been really trying to do that.



The card is super simple, but yet very pretty because the paper does all of the work!!  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps:  Good Morning, Magnolia
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Magnolia Lane
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is sitting by the back door ready to be loaded into the car.  And there is a lot of it this time, too!!  As well as the regular stuff that I normally take, I have  boxes of catalogs, a box of new catalog favors, and 12 bags for product share orders!!  My back seat will be full, full, full!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: