June 19, 2019

Free As a Bird

Here is another of the fancy folds we made at the retreat in Wisconsin.  The more I work with the Free As a Bird set the more I like it!!!


Belly bands were the name of the game at this particular retreat.  I am thinking that I may remake this card for a Make-It-Monday card without the belly band.


And here is the inside of this card . . . I did not mess this one up.  The fold was a little tricky, but I think I could make it easier for the Monday night card and get the same effect!!



Stamps: Free as a Bird
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, Soft Suede Light
Accessories:  Believe it or not . . . none

No actual stamping for me yesterday, but I did get my huge order of stamps and supplies that came before I left for Chicago assembled and organized.  That took me most of the day!!  

Today I am planning on working on an order of sympathy cards and thinking of you cards that I have to do before I leave on my next trip.  I did make a schedule yesterday so that I can get everything done in a timely fashion and know that I have it all completed!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: