June 11, 2019

Free As A Bird

Another one of the fancy fold cards we made at the retreat was a waterfall card.  I have made them before, but it has been a long time ago.


There is not a lot of stamping on this card . . . again the designer series paper does all of the work for you.


As you pull down on the lacy ribbon, each panel is another pattern of the paper with the words "thank you" stamped on them.


Stamps:  Free As a Bird
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Scalloped Oval Dies, 
Delightful Tag Topper Punch

Did you get your product shares yet?

I delivered many of them last night as Make-It-Monday.  If you would still like to participate, let me know and we will get you set up!!

I am leaving on a couple of short trips as soon as I am done posting this.  I am headed to Chicago for a few days on a girl's trip and as soon as I get home, John and I are headed to Des Moines for my nieces's wedding.  I won't be blogging or posting while I am gone.  See you next Monday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: