June 23, 2019

Daisy Lane


I have always liked the Daisy Delight stamp set, so was thrilled when they came out with its little sister . . . Daisy Lane.  While this card does not use the matching daisy or punch, they pair beautifully together.


This card, which I found on Pinterest, is one that everyone will be making on Monday night. The only downfall to this card is all of the fussy cutting that it involves. 


Stamps: Daisy Lane, Birch background
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: Banner triple Punch, Stampin' Dimendionals

My list is getting smaller and smaller as each day goes by.  I have almost everything ready for tomorrow night and I have bits and pieces of some swaps done that I need to get mailed out by Thursday.  Like I said . . . my lists help keep me organized and also give me satisfaction is seeing a job crossed off.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: