June 18, 2019

Abstract Impressions

Here is another one of the cards we made at the Fancy Fold Retreat.   I love the outside design of the card . . . it worked for me quite well.  However the inside is not so pretty . . . LOL!! I had a bit of difficulty with the folding, so it will stay hidden.


I have used the Abstract Impressions stamp set quite a bit, but never this combination of flowers.   I think I kind of like it.  That is one of the great things about attending other events . . . you see things in a different way!!


Stamps: Abstract Impressions, Catch of the Day
Cardstock: Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Springtime Impressions Dies, Butterfly Beauty Dies, 
Layering Ovals DiesGold Faceted Dots, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots

Even though I said I was going to rest yesterday . . . I couldn't quite bring myself to do nothing, so I got caught up on all of my bookwork.  Since I had let it go for a while, I had quite a bit to do.  It feels good to have it done!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: