June 22, 2019

Woven Heirlooms

Again, if you like vintage then Woven Heirlooms is the stamp set for you.  This is one of the cards that I received in a card swap the first weekend in June.  I wasn't actually at the swap . . . Luetta swapped my cards for me so I am not sure who this card belongs too, but I REALLY like it!!  I have found the owner of this card . . . my friend Rory from New York.



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Woven Heirlooms
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Woven Threads
Ink: Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray
Accessories:   Stitched Shapes Dies, Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

The wedding last night was absolutely beautiful in an outdoor setting overlooking a pond.  After sleeping in a little I made my way home this morning and am planning on getting things ready for Monday stamp night today.  I hope to get some cardstock cut before the Cubs game this afternoon, so that I can stuff envelopes while watching the game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: