June 8, 2019

To A Wild Rose

This stamp set . . . To a Wild Rose is actually a three step stamp, but it looks just as gorgeous with only the outline stamped.  This is a card I saw on a stamping video by a demonstrator named Stamp Doc.


I just happened to have an extra rose sitting on my stamping table after making some swaps and was watching some stamping videos and this seemed like a perfect card for a Make-It-Monday.




Stamps: To A Wild Rose
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Light
Accessories:   Wild Rosen Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to dive into the two big boxes of product that are sitting in the kitchen and start to divide up the product shares today.  Absolutely everything is ready to go for Monday night, so I can now devote the whole weekend to that.  I am thinking that dividing up embellishments and cutting ribbon would be the perfect thing to do tonight while watching baseball!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: