June 24, 2019

Over the Moon

How can you live in Iowa and not love this Over the Moon stamp set??  I am over the moon about the images in this set.  They are so cute!!!



This is another one of the cards every one stamping with me this week is going to make.  The perfect card to send to just stay in touch with someone!!


Stamps: Over the Moon, Buffalo Check
Cardstock: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo , Poppy Parade Combo, 
Basic Black Combo, Old Olive Combo, Mango Melody Combo, 
Flirty Flamingo Light, Pool Party Light
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Classic Label Punch,
 Stampin' Dimensionals



Everything is ready and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car for tonight.  One set of swaps cards is done and completed.  My packing list for my trip to Boston has been made.  Only one more swap to complete and get in the mail and I will have everything done except actual packing and I still have three more days to go!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: