June 20, 2019

Woven Heirlooms

If you are a fan of vintage, then Woven Heirlooms is the stamp set for you!!  It pairs perfectly with the two retired stamp sets here . . . Timeless Textures and Touches of Texture . . . two of my favorites that I am very sad have retired.



I found this card on Pinterest when I was searching for sympathy card ideas.


Stamps: Woven Heirlooms, Touches of Texture (Retired), Timeless Textures (Retired)
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink: Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day  . . . I finished up all the cards that were left over from the Make-It-Monday before I left for Chicago and got over half of the 50 special order cards done.  I am hoping to finish those up today and maybe start working on cards for a swap I joined before going to an appointment for my shoulder late this afternoon.  It sure does help when I have a list and plan out when I want to get things done and can see them getting marked off of the list!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: