June 3, 2019

To A Wild Rose

While I was away at a Stampin' Retreat this weekend there was a local demonstrator meeting.  Luetta took my swaps for me to the meeting.  This is the one I made with my favorite (at least for now) stamp set . . . To a Wild Rose.


Coloring with a clear Wink of Stella and re-inker gives you such a dazzling effect on the flowers.  Although it can be a lot of work I think it is so worth it.


Stamps: To A Wild Rose (NEW), Crackle Paint (NEW)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Blends:  Light Olive
Accessories:  Wild Rose Dies (NEW), Big Shot (Retiring), 
Flirty Flamingo Re-Inker, Clear Wink of Stella, Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The Fancy Folds Weekend really stretched my brain!!  My spatial ability is not that great and you kind of needed it for some of the fancy folds we did.  Thanks to my table mates, Christy and Melissa, I came home with ten super cards.  I need to get photos taken so that I can share them with you. 

Today I am going to be busy figuring out what I need to order tomorrow when the new catalog goes live for the product shares and for my first catalog order!!  It is supposed to be a nice afternoon so I may just do that outside on my patio so I can enjoy the lovely weather before it rains again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: