June 26, 2019

Kindness and Compassion

Another card . . .another way to use and showcase some of our awesome designer series paper!!  I absolutely can't believe how awesome they all are the year.  Usually one or maybe two of them catch my eye . . . but not so this year . . . they all have!!


This would be super cool for just about any occasion with a change out of sentiment and paper.  I can see cool birthday cards with the dinosaur paper for kids or for women with the Magnolia Lane paper.



Stamps: Kindness and Compassion
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

Nothing I HAVE to do today other than pack and that is just a matter of placing the things I have laid out in my suitcase.  I actually think I will take it easy today and maybe read.  I am sure the next nine days will be jam packed with fun activities!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: