June 17, 2019

A Good Man

I am back from my travels for a while!!   I really should have posted this card yesterday on Father's Day!  But . . . it could be used for just about any occasion for a guy!!


I really like this masculine set . . . this is just one of the awesome images!!  if you struggle to make guy cards then this set is a must!! 


Stamps: A Good Man
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Come Sail Away
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Dark, 
Night of Navy Light, Smoky Slate Light, 
Balmy Blue Light, Ivory
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

The Chicago trip was fun . . . it started the way many trips by train do . . . with the train being late, but once we got there, it was a ton of fun.  Many miles walked and many sites seen!  After arriving home about 8:00 Friday night, I got to sleep in my own bed one night and we were off again for Des Moines, and my niece's wedding.  We started the day with John being able to see Hanna and Jake's new house and then a fabulous Chinese Buffet lunch. A few tears were shed at the wedding as she is the youngest grandchild on my side of the family!!  And even though my brother really does not want to admit it . . . he looks so much like my dad as he gets older!!  A good time was had by all!!  John and I got home on early Sunday afternoon and after a short nap we were off with Julie and Jason for a Father's Day supper.

I think I am going to rest today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: