June 27, 2019

Beautiful Friendship


Beautiful Friendship is a stamp set that I really love.  In fact I love it so much that I almost ordered it twice. I caught myself just as I was getting ready to hit submit on the order!!


This is a card that everyone got to make on Monday night.  I think it was a favorite even though it had some tricky directions for part of the card.


Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Merry merlot, Shimmery White, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot, PetalPink, Purple Posy
Accessories: Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots, 
Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 
Tear and Tape Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a hair appointment and then to take off for Adel. I am meeting Hanna for a girl's afternoon and then we will go out for supper before their life group meeting tonight.  It will be an early night as we have to be up bright and early tomorrow morning!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: