June 28, 2019

Waterfront

Waterfront is a great stamp set for making generic sympathy cards.  Paired with Kindness and Compassion and you have the perfect sympathy card, if there is such a thing.



I used the Shimmery White cardstock for the smallest layer of this card because I knew I would be using my AquaPainter and it holds up to water a little bit better than regular cardstock.  I stamped my images like normal and then went over them with the AquaPainter to give them a little softer look.


Stamps: Waterfront, Kindness and Compassion
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Shimmery White
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  AquaPainter

Hanna and I are sitting at our gate at the Des Moines Airport waiting for our flight to Chicago and then on to Boston.  To say I am excited for this trip is an understatement!!!  Boston has been on my bucket list of places to visit for a long time and then to think that we are going to be there over the 4th of July is icing on the cake.

I am not sure of the WiFi at our hotel so I am not planning on posting again until I get home which will be next Saturday morning!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: