June 21, 2019

Here's a Card

Isn't that an awesome name for a stamp set!!  Because after all . . . isn't that what we do  . . . send cards??  This set has you covered for many different occasions!!  The sentiment on the front of this card could easily go on the inside as well if you prefer a sympathy sentiment on the front.




I am still trying to use designer series paper instead of hoarding it and why wouldn't I??  The paper that is in the new catalog is absolutely awesome. This card could so easily be made for any occasion with a change out of sentiments.  And it is super easy as well!!




Stamps: Here's a Card
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bird balls
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

My list is growing shorter . . . one big thing checked off yesterday.  I delivered the order of 50 sympathy and thinking of you cards.  Fifty cards is no big deal . . . but when they are all different it does take a little more time.  

Today as soon as I am done posting this I am off again to Adel to another wedding tonight.  One of Hanna's friends is getting married this evening.  This will be a short trip, however, as I will be back home tomorrow morning.  I am planning on going a little early so I can do some shopping in the Des Moines area!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: