June 9, 2019

Free as a Bird

Wow . . . the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Tin and Cards is absolutely awesome.  The intricate laser cut front of the card and the scalloped envelope add just the right touch to a fancy card.





I did stamp the flowers and the leaves on scrap paper and then used my paper snips to fussy cut them.  This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Free As A Bird
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Como Pack, 
Mossy Meadow Combo Pack, Petal Ponk Comb Pack 
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels Dies, 
Bird Ballad Laser Cut Tin and Cards, Paper Snips
Stampin' Dimensionals

My day started with another trip to Michaels to get some more packaging for the product shares.  Apparently my math skills were not working the day I was there and got them the first time.  I do have everything cut and most things packaged up, but just needed a few more more packaging supplies.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: