July 6, 2019

Any Occasion You Want Card

Wow . . . it seems like forever since I have done a blog post . . . but I guess  it has been over a week . .  . a week that was a bucket list week if ever there was such a thing.  But I am ready to get back to a regular routine and stamping.  This is a card I made for the order of sympathy cards I fulfilled before I left.


It is also one everybody will be making Monday night with a change out of sentiment.


Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Cardstock Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Basic Pearl Jewels

Oh . . . my . . . goodness . . . the last week was absolutely awesome if you take away the two Fridays of travel which Hanna and I have named No Friday Flydays!!  I did everything I had ever wanted to do and then some while I was there!!  I rode the tour trolley all over Boston and learned so much . . . Hanna thought I should maybe get a job with them!!!


But I am ready to get back to the business and routine of stamping so today will be spent like many before my trip . . . cutting cardstock for Monday night so I can stuff envelopes while watching the Cubs game tonight.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: