July 9, 2019

Butterfly Wishes

I absolutely love these new "Distinktive" stamps from Stampin' Up!  The result is beautiful. The dimension that they give the stamped image is just awesome.


This super simple card is another one that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.  Sometimes simple is good!!!


Stamps: Butterfly Wishes
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic Black, Whisper White Thick, Whisper White (inside) 
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Memento Black
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

I have my cleaning clothes on and am ready to dive into the boxes that are under my stamping table.  Who knows what goodies I have stored under there and forgotten about?  Lots of odds and ends for the garage sale for sure!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: