June 22, 2019

Floral Essence

Holy Moly  . . . is the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper ever beautiful!!! This card, which comes from a blog I look at occasionally . . . The Stamp Shach . . . showcases it beautifully!!!  And it doesn't really matter which paper you choose or which side . . . they are all equally as beautiful!!

 

This card uses a lot of punches . . . four to be exact . . . but I think it is very pretty.  I hope everyone tonight thinks so too.


Stamps: Floral Essence
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Perennial Essence, Noble Peacock Specialty
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, 
Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Leaf Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, 
RhinestoneBasic jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


I have a pretty easy day planned today.  I need to pick up some last minute items for both home and away before leaving tomorrow morning.   I can easily do that before stamp night tonight and still have a pretty relaxing day.  I think I need to do that!! 




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: