July 10, 2019

Woven Heirlooms


If you are a fan of vintage cards, then Woven Heirlooms is the stamp set for you.  The stamps and designer series paper in this suite lend themselves very well to vintage cards.


This was another on of the cards I made for the order of sympathy cards the first part of June.


Stamps: Woven Heirlooms
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Woven Threads
Ink: Rococo Rose
Accessories:  Heirlooms Frames Dies and 3D Embossing Folder, 
Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack

Today is shaping up to be a very busy day.  A teaching friend and I are going to deliver some thinking of you cards that I made with the fourth graders to the Infusion Clinic at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.  We are meeting for lunch and then taking the cards.  I have been saddled with a cough and itchy ears, and scratchy throat since coming home from Boston so decided that a trip to the doctor was in order so have an appointment for that before meeting for lunch.  When I get home I want to continue to pull stuff out of my stamping room for the garage sale this weekend.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: