July 18, 2019

Sweetly Swirled

Make-It-Monday is going to be all about designer series paper.  We are letting the paper do most of the work for us!!


The See a Silhouette Paper has a design on one side and then just patterns on the other.  Either side of the paper works for this card.  It will be interesting to see which side everyone chooses.


Stamps: Sweetly Swirled
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Magnolia Lane Combo Pack, 
Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimenionals

Grounded . . . again . . . despite my efforts to keep my leg from becoming infected, it has.  So off to the doctor I go again later this afternoon . . . I am beginning to think that it is someone's way of making me rest whether I want to or not!!  Tonight was supposed to be the second technique club, but that is being postponed until next month.  So here I sit until later on this afternoon. At least it is too hot outside to be doing much of anything!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: