July 17, 2019

Friend Like You

When I saw a card like this on Pinterest I thought to myself . . . "I will never be able to sponge like that!"  Guess what . . . you don't have to!!  It is one of the patterns in the See a Silhouette Designer Series paper!!  How easy could that be!!!  The only thing I wish I would have done is ink my Memento Ink Pad so that my sentiment would be a little bit darker!!



This is one of the cards everyone will be stamping next week.  I can hardly believe I have everything already done for that!!


Stamps: Friend Like You 
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Friendly Silhouette Dies

HOT . . . HOT . . . HOT . . . I can't think of any other words to describe the next few days!!  I am so thankful that I don't have to be out working in this weather and if I do choose to go it it is my choice to do something fun.  Which is what I am doing today.  Luetta and I are planning a trip to Iowa City for lunch and who nows what else!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: