July 7, 2019

New Catalog Gift

A while back I posted a picture of a pyramid of these Stampin' Up! boxes, but did not reveal what was inside.  These were my New Catalog Open House Gifts.  Today is the day to reveal the contents.


Inside the boxes were two items.  The first is a cardstock ring . . . a sample of all fifty colors of cardstock that Stampin' Up! has.  Matching colors will be so easy with these samples.


The second thing was a set of new In Color sponges with handy handles.  I hate getting my fingers all inky when I am sponging on cardstock, and these are perfect for keeping my fingers clean.


Today my plan is to make several more of each of these as I have several people coming to Make-It-Monday tomorrow night that have not received theirs.  If you would like to come and make some cards and get a favor, let know and I will get you added to the list.





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: