July 16, 2019

Rooted In Nature

By no means a new stamp set, but one which I use a ton when I am making sympathy or thinking of you cards.  The design is appropriate no matter who you are sending it to!!



The stamping off technique lets you stay in the same color family but gives you totally different looks.   Pretty important when stamping tress as they are not all identical. 


Stamps: Rooted In Nature
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early , Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso Marker
Accessories:  Nature's Roots Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Holy cow . .  . I am way ahead of myself in getting ready for Make-It-Monday. The samples are all made, the cardstock is all cut, the supplies are all gathered . . . the reason for this you ask?  My family is all camping at the Coralville Reservoir this weekend and I am planning on spending time out there, so everything needed to be done before Friday.  I got on a roll yesterday and everything clicked so just kept working.  My leg cooperated and seems to be healing so far with no sign of infection so that was a huge help.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: