July 31, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia

If there is one suite in the new catalog that is a favorite of everyone, it is the Magnolia Suite.  This card, made with the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set is another one that we made in New York.  My friend, Dawn, brought this card for us all to make. 



I had used everything in this suite except for the embossing folder.  I love how it looks as an accent to the stamped pieces.



Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Whisper White 
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Magnolia Memories Dies, 
Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Timeless Label Punch, 
Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets, Stampin' Dimensionals

Another whole day at home with nothing much to do other than finish up the cards for my friend.  Again, I can do most of that from my recliner while watching baseball.  Things are back to normal!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: