July 23, 2019

Flourishing Phrases

Here is another sympathy card I made last month.  Once again I am relying on the designer series paper to do the bulk of the work in the card.


Judging from the people's comments last night, they really like the idea of the paper doing the work.  In fact, I sold a lot of designer series paper last night because everyone loved the super simple way of making a card.


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon

By the time most of you are reading this I will be winging my way to New York to visit a stamping friend that lives out there.  Susie and I left this morning in the wee hours and should be there by lunchtime.  I will not be blogging while I am there so if all goes well and we get home on time I should post again next Sunday morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: