July 21, 2019

Butterfly Wishes 

Monochromatic cards are becoming a favorite of mine, although I know that everyone cares for them.  I found a card similar to this on a blog I follow from an Australian demonstrator . . . Kylie.  She used an inked embossing folder for the background, but since I am on a mission to use designer series paper, I thought this one was a good match.



This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night.  Again the DistINKtive stamp and the designer series paper do much of the work for us!!


Stamps: Butterfly Wishes
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Mosaic Mood
Ink: Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

I am loving this cooler weather!!  Yesterday when I was visiting my family it was VERY hot for the first hour or so I was there.  All of a sudden a wind kicked up and a front went through and I think that the temperatures must have dropped about twenty degrees.  It was very pleasant the rest of the afternoon.

Today I am going to finish up everything for tomorrow night, although it is mostly done.  I also need to finish up a swap to take to New York with me this week and also get my bags backed.  By the time I go to bed tonight I want to have everything ready to go on the off chance that the Wound Clinic calls me and I have an appointment.  I know if I don't get stuff ready they will call and if I do get stuff ready they won't.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: