July 14, 2019

Magnolia Blooms

The Magnolia Blooms stamp set from the Beginner's Brochure coordinates beautifully with all of the products in the Magnolia Suite in the Big Idea Book and Catalog.  And I know I have said it before, but I will say it again , . . I love the designer series paper not only in this suite but in all of the others as well.


This card which comes from Pinterest was one of the ones everybody made last week that stamped with me.  I am going to have a hard time not using this suite each time we have a Make-It-Monday!!


Stamps: Magnolia Blooms (Beginning Brochure)
Cardstock: Basic black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Magnolia Lane
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Mossy Meadow Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, 
5/8" Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

My in-person garage sale is done and was quite successful . . . I have posted the remainder of the stamps, framelits, and dies in my LyndaSueStamps4U facebook group.  You can see them here.

I think I am going to lay low and rest today . . . clumsy person that I am I hit my leg on the bed frame again last night and flapped open a huge place on my shin.  I did the exact same thing last year after Hanna's wedding and it got infected and I had a hard time getting it to heal . . . so this time I am going to be more careful . . . although I thought I was last year as well.  I guess time will tell!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: