July 19, 2019

Inspiring Iris


Purple and green has always been a favorite color combination of mine . . . reminds me of several of my favorite people.  This iris card is no exception.


This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night.  I will have other sentiments that they can use if they prefer.


Stamps: Inspiring Iris
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X 6"
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, 
Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping that I can get some swaps made today for my trip to New York. My family is camped at the Coralville Reservoir starting today . . . not sure I will go out to see them today . . . will probably wait until tomorrow . . . although I don't think it is suppose to be any cooler tomorrow!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: