July 11, 2019

Here's a Card

Here's a Card . . . what a great name for  a stamp set!!  There are all kind of sentiments this set . . . for every occasion.  I found this card on a blog I follow . . . Stamp With Amy. Again . . . love how the designer series paper does all of the work for you!!



This is one of the cards everyone made this week.  I have a feeling listening to the comments everyone made that the die set . . . Petal Label dies was overlooked in the catalog by many just like me!!


Stamps: Here's A Card
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Pressed Petals
Ink: Rococo Rose
Stampin' Blends:  Rococo Rose Dark
Accessories:  Petal Label Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals



I am certainly glad I went to the doctor sooner rather than later yesterday. Five medications later I should be good to go with a little rest.  However . . . I have no time for rest . . . tonight is Technique Club, rescheduled since last Thursday was the 4th of July, and I need to finish getting ready for my garage sale this weekend.  Sunday will be my day of rest!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: