July 8, 2019

Daisy Lane

There are so many cool new stamp sets in the Annual Catalog and Idea Book but I seem to be drawn to the same stamp sets all the time.  Such is the case with the Daisy Lane set.



I was going to make this card in black, white, and yellow . . . but then decided to make it exactly as I saw it on a blog I follow . . . Stamp With Bonnie.  I did not want to be accused of making yet another Hawkeye card!! LOL


Stamps: Daisy Lane
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2019-2020 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black, Seaside Spray
Stampin' Blends:  Seaside Spray Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Dark
Accessories:  1 1/4" Circle Punch (Retired), 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
Banner Triple Punch, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon

I have been so busy getting things ready for Make-It-Monday that I haven't even unpacked my suitcase yet.  That will be the first thing on my agenda for today.  Next will be to go to the grocery store before heading off to stamp night.  If you would like to join us let me know . . . I have plenty of packets cut!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: