July 12, 2019

Silhouette Scenes

I love teaching new techniques and have started a second Technique/.Stamp Club.  We met last night and this is one of the techniques we worked with . . . Reverse Masking.


I bought this set mostly for the sentiments but the silhouette stamps worked perfectly for this technique.


Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, Sponge Daubers, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I can't believe I made it . . . but everything is set up and ready to go for the garage sale.








I literally have stamps on any flat surface in my house!!  Stop by and check it out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: