July 15, 2019

Woven Heirlooms

The first time I saw this designer series paper . . . Garden Lane . . . I thought "Woah . . . that is way too much green!!"  Now that I have used it for a while and know what colors to put with it to tone it down just a tad, I really like it!!!


The Woven Heirlooms stamp set is a great sympathy set, along with everything else it has going for it.  I particularly love the fonts that are used in the sentiments!!



Stamps: Woven Heirlooms
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, garden Green, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Garden Lane
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
1/4" Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to work some in my stamp room today finishing up packets from the last two Make-it-Mondays.  I am woefully behind with that.  I would also like to start figuring out next Mondays cards because it will be here before you know it!!  We shall see how much I get done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: