August 1, 2019

Misted Re-Inker Technique

It is the first Thursday of the months that must mean it is Technique Thursday. Technique/Stamp Club meets tonight and this is one of the cards they will be making.


This card does use glossy paper which we don't carry anymore, but I love the many techniques you can do with it.


Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Silver Foil, Glossy White (Retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green Re-inkers
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Dark
Accessories:  Thank You Die, Stampin' Spritzers, 
Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Clear Faceted Gems

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to get my car loaded with everything for tonight and then head to Grinnell.  I am meeting my friend there and handing off the box of 150 cards I made for her.  The youth groups at her church (and Jake and Hanna's) host a Teacher's Back To School breakfast and they wanted each of them to have a personalized card.  I was honored to be able to make them!!  I will share a picture in a few days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: