August 20, 2019

Notes of Kindness Card Kit

I am usually not a kit person but the ones in the catalog this year are really pretty awesome!!  This is another on of the kits I finished when I was in Indianapolis.


The kit comes complete with everything you need including the stamp set, clear block, ink spot, dimensionals, and envelopes.



You make five of each of these cards for a total of 20 cards.  They are a little smaller than normal size cards, but still perfect for mailing.  I did find that they are great for travel stamping!!!






I am hoping to get a good start on some swaps for this weekend and also a start on planning the next Make-It-Monday.  A rainy day is always good for stamping!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: