August 16, 2019

Free As A Bird 

The second technique we worked with last night at Technique/Stamp Club was Colored Embossing Lines.  We have worked with coloring embossing lines before but not with  the colored pencils.




It was amazing to me how much more vivid the colors were after we wiped them off with a paper towel.  This card comes from Pinterest but I am not sure who was the original poster.


Stamps: Free as A Bird
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Watercolor Color Pencils, 
Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon, 
Timeless Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Although this will be very difficult for me, I am spending most of the day off of my feet, other than taking John to a doctor appointment this morning. When I went to my own appointment yesterday afternoon, I was told it would help with the healing . . . in other words she said I have been on the go too much and on my feet and not giving it a chance to heal.  Hopefully when I go back Monday, she will say something different.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: