August 19, 2019

Perfectly Plaid

I am sitting here today with mixed feelings reflecting on my teaching career and on the one hand being very thankful I am not in Back To School workshops, but on the other hand kind of sad that I will not being seeing 20 or so bright smiling little faces in a couple of days.  So I will instead focus on stamping!!  



This is the shoebox swap I took on Saturday to Susie's demo meeting.  It is with a new stamp set that will see a lot of love in the future . . . Wrapped in Plaid.


Stamps: Wrapped In Paid, Tiny Keepsakes
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Pine Tree Punch, 
Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

While I could not bring myself to just sit yesterday, I did actually stay in my recliner and do something that I hate to do . . . sort scraps!!  I can now say that my scraps are all sorted and newly organized.  When we were in New York I saw the way Rory organized her scraps in job ticket holders.  


So I came home and ordered some and they have just been sitting there. Yesterday seemed like the day to do something about them, so I did.



They are all now perfectly organized . . . the trick will be to keep them that way!!

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another appointment for my leg . . . what I do after that totally depends on what they say!!  I am hoping to run some errands but if they say to stay off of it for a while longer I will come back home to my book and recliner.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Rory Sears said...

Glad you used that idea, from jen mcguire.