August 27, 2019

Band Together

I am not sure that I have ever seen many blue flowers, but this card that I saw on a blog by North Shore Stamper, really caught my eye.  The Pretty Peacock new In Color is fast becoming one of my favorites.


The little accent lines are from a new stamp in the Holiday Catalog called Countdown to Christmas.  If the comments I heard from stampers last night are anything to go by, other people must have liked blue flowers as well.



Stamps: Back Together, Christmas Countdown
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pretty Peacock Combo Pack, Soft Sea Foam Combo Pack

I am still on my mission to finish all of the stamp packets from the last several stamp nights.  I guess I was out and about a lot this summer and did not keep up with my leftover packets.  I think I can get them all done today and then tomorrow I can go on to a couple of projects I am making for Hanna for her school.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: