August 14, 2019

Looking Up Card Kit

Stampin' Up! has some fantastic card kits in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog. This is another one of the kits I finished while I was in Indianapolis.

 

It is an all inclusive card kit which means that it has everything you need to finish the five designs including the stamp set, block, and ink spot.  I am not sure if I even used adhesive on these cards as they there are sticky die cuts and dimensional in the kit as well.



You receive everything you need to complete these fifteen cards.  There are also fifteen coordinating envelopes.  I made the variety exactly as shown in the kit but the sentiments are definitely interchangeable.  The sentiments are birthday, thank you, get well, congratulations and thankfulness.



I hope to spend the majority of the day in my stamping room today after resting most of yesterday.  I have technique club tomorrow night to get ready for and also a couple of swaps for a demonstrator meeting on Saturday.   I guess I will stamp as long as my leg will allow and then finish from my recliner!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Is there a way you can prop up your leg while stamping?