August 10, 2019

Beautiful Friendship

I have recently started following another stamping blog . . . Paper Pixie.  I found this beautiful birthday card there.  It is super simple, but with the DistINKtive stamp it turns out perfect every time!!



This is another one of the cards everyone will be making on Monday night.  I hope you will join me to make your own!!


Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Rococo Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black
Accessories:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Last night Julie and I explored around Indianapolis a little bit.  We went and saw the motor speedway and ate dinner at a great little restaurant around there.  Today we are going to do a little more exploring, although I don't really know what.  I am sure we will find something interesting to do!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

Rory Sears said...

Love this stamp set, so easy and so beautiful