August 18, 2019

Perfectly Plaid

Are you ready for some sneak peeks of new Holiday Catalog products??  I have some for you!!  I went for a short while yesterday to Susie's to a demonstrator get together and this was one of my swaps.  When Susie and I were stuck in Chicago on our way home from New York I asked her if she thought this die looked at all like poinsettias.  We decided it did so of course I had to try it!!

 

I paired it with a new embossing folder and a new stamp set . . . Wrapped In Plaid.  I have also used the new stamp set . . . Frosted Foliage on the bottom red piece although you can't see it very well in the photo.


It is a easel card and the poinsettia strip on the inside is from another new stamp set . . . Christmas Countdown.


Stamps: Perfectly Plaid, Christmas Countdown, Frosted Foliage
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Gold Foil, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Tasteful Backgrounds Dies, Hammered Metal 
3D Embossing Folder, 
Story Label Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Books and baseball are calling my name today!!  I just checked out a new book from the digital library last night and the Cubs are playing tonight so I think my day is planned.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: