August 15, 2019

Waterfront

Since I split my Technique/Stamp Club into two groups it rolls around twice as often . . . and today is the day.  This Technique Group has been with me for quite a while so I am always looking for new things to share.  Today we are going to work with the  Pigments Sprinkles that are new in the Annual Idea Book and catalog.


I had someone ask me on Monday night how a particular card was made that was featured in the catalog.  After figuring out how it was done, I decided it would be a perfect new technique for tonight.  This is my take on the catalog card.


Stamps: Waterfront
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 6" X 6" Nuetrals, Perennial Essence Vellum
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pigment Sprinkles, 
Stampin' Spritzer, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I actually got quite a but of stuff done in my stamping room yesterday, even though I took several rest breaks.  Everything is read for Technique Thursday tonight, I got a dozen more cards done for Hanna to take back this weekend for the church project, and I got both of my swaps designed for a demo meeting this weekend.  I hope to get both of those completed today before heading to Iowa City for a doctor's appointment and stamp club.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: