August 13, 2019

For the Love of Felt

One of the things I did while crafting in my Indianapolis hotel room was complete the kits that are in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog.  They are awesome for on-the-go crafting.


The first kit was the For the Love of Felt kit.  This kit includes all of the supplies needed to complete twelve cards . . . four of each of these designs. The fun felt flowers and layers add texture and dimension to the cards.



This kit does have a stamp set that coordinates with it.  Here are the twelve cards and the cute box that comes with the kit!!


Stamps: For the Love of Felt
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil delight, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  For the Love of Felt Kit

Today is going to be a take it easy day!!  I am in the middle of a good mystery book so I may just sit with my feet up and read all day!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: