August 31, 2019

Day of Thanks

One of my favorite techniques of all times is the Joseph's Coat technique and these feathers are the perfect stamp to show case it.  The Day of Thanks and the Gather Together stamp sets in the Holiday Catalogare going to be favorites of mine, I am sure!!


For some reason the fall colors just seem to work better for me when using this technique.  It may be because they are the colors I used when I first did it, but they seem to blend better together than some other combinations.


Stamps: Day of Thanks, Gather Together
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Cajun Craze, very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, 
Mango Melody,  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brayer

Today is going to be a busy busy day!!!  I am leaving here as soon as I am done posting this to meet Julie and Jason and Hanna and Jake and his parents in Mt. Pleasant on the square to go to the craft show that is held there during Old Threshers.  When we are done with that, they will all go onto the grounds of Old Threshers for the rest of the day and I will head off to Iowa City to the first football game and tailgate of the season.  Since it is a night game it worked perfectly to be able to do both things!!!!!  GO HAWKS!!!!! 
💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: