August 9, 2019

Back of Your Feet

Have you ever felt like this turtle??  I know I sure have!!  I just think he is so cute and just perfect for a get well card.



I found this design on a blog called Stampercamper and just changed it up to be a regular size card.  It is one everyone will be making Monday night.


Stamps: Back On Your Feet
Cardstock: Soft SeaFoam, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Soft Suede Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Burlap Ribbon, 
Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I kept myself quite busy yesterday in the hotel room while Julie was at her conference.


I had ordered the card kits that are in the regular catalog and a new product kit that will be in the Holiday Catalog.  I didn't work any too hard but feel like I got quite a but accomplished.  Today I am planning on planning product shares and classes for the Holiday Catalog that will be available on September 3.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of theft you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: