August 21, 2019

Most Wonderful Time of the Year Product Medley

One of the new products that we had a chance to play with when we were in New York is the product medley . . . Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  The designer series paper in this medley is pretty awesome as are the embellishments.



The photos give this card a yellowish tint but I can assure you it is bright white with Real Red and Old Olive as the Christmas colors . . . one of my favorite combinations for Christmas cards.


Accessories: Most Wonderful Time of the Year Product Medley

I made great headway yesterday on my swaps for this weekend as well as making travel arrangements for two more trips . . . one in November and one in December.  Today I hope to finish up my swaps and also to get all of the leftover packets from past Make-It-Mondays stamped up and put together.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: