August 22, 2019

Itty Bitty Christmas

The products in the Holiday Catalog are absolutely awesome. Susie provided this shoebox swap card for us to make when we were in New York.  It uses another new stamp set . . . Itty Bitty Christmas and the designer series paper from the Wonderful Time of the Year Product Medley Suite.



How awesome that the ornaments are a punch pack . . .  two full size ornament punches . . . much easier to use than the dies!!!


Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful Time Of The Year
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Layering  Squares Dies, Sprig Punch, 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Swaps are totally done and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car.  I am amazed that I actually got them done yesterday!! I did something that I have not done in over 30 years . . . go to a laundromat!!  My dryer decided it did not want to heat yesterday and I had two loads of wet clothes before I discovered that.  Since it was wet and damp yesterday and I had no clothespins anyway, hanging them outside was not an option, so away I went. I have a couple more loads of laundry to do today so more time will be spent there.  It will be the end of next week before someone can come and look at it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: