August 26, 2019

Hoot Hoot Hooray

One of the things I totally missed in my excitement of the new catalog was the Beginner's Brochure.  Of course I knew we had one, but I did not realize that it had some completely different stamp sets in it.  Hoot Hoot Hooray is one of those stamp sets.



I don't need baby card very often, but I do like to have a couple in my stash. This is one of the cards everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Hoot Hoot Hooray
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack,
 Soft Suede Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack
Accessories:Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Classic Label Punch, 
Triple Banner Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I got home from Stamping School yesterday about 4:15 or so and promptly put my leg up and rested!!!  It is still feeling good this morning so maybe we have turned the corner!!  I have a few things to finish up for Make-It-Monday, and then I would like to finally get the rest of the left-over packets from the last couple of stamp nights stamped and assembled!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Rory Sears said...

Love that stamp!!

Lynda said...

Rory . . . I do too now that I have seen it!!!