August 28, 2019

Perfectly Plaid

Friday night at Stamping School we had a shoebox swap.  We made ten cards that night and swapped 23 more so I have tons of new ideas!!  This is the card I took as my swap.  It uses the same idea as this card with the Tasteful Backgrounds dies.


The basic layout came from a card I made at one of Susie's events, I just changed up the colors.


Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Whisper White: 
Ink: Real Red
Stampin' Blends:  Crushed Curry Dark
Accessories: Tasteful Background Dies, 
Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon, Basic 
Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I got quite a bit done yesterday but I still have a lot of stuff to get done from past stamp nights.  I didn't realize how much I had let it get stacked up . . . but I wouldn't trade my travels this summer fort anything!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: